domenica 26 febbraio 2012

Scifi wargames: Mantic in Italy!


Hobby model expo, Novegro, Spring Edition
This is the first post of a second wave of articles about the scifi in wargames.
First of all, I'm so sorry for my "macaroni english", but I'm a shy guy! So, Ronnie, please forgive me!
Well now the news about Warpath:
1- the Corporation will have some vehicles at the end of this year;
2- for now Mantic has only distributors and indipendent shops but one day they will have their own shops.
One thing that I've got to underline is that the minis have fantastic details (and Ranges can jump in to the battle from the sky!!).
You can see Ronnie (in the picture) with the secret metal prototypes of 8th-race: fine details also for these very frightening creatures!
Thanks a lot Ronnie and see ya "Corp. Rangers"!
by Sanchez

Nessun commento: